Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Concert

Yesterday I watched the Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Concert.
It was amazing. :D
Javert was black, and Fantine was Asian. That made me laugh.
Eponine had a great voice, but I think she was a little too strong for the part.
Her voice was very loud, and she smiled a lot. But I liked her.

Little Cosette was pretty great. :D ]
She was really cute, and she had British accent.
That made me happy.
She did a very good job.

Gavroche was pretty cute. :P
He had a very strong voice, and I liked his part.

Jean Valjean was amazing. He had a super strong voice,
and he had great emotion on Bring Him Home.
I also liked that they had 4 Jean Valjeans sing Bring Him Home at the end.
That was so flipping amazing!!!!

I LOVED the One Day More they played at the end.
That was soooo amazing.
And Eponine was fantastic!

Nick Jonas kind of bugged me.
He has an okay voice I guess.
But...he looked so mad the entire time! >:C
And his voice was a little weak.
At least he produced some emotion when people died.
I guess that was a point in his favor...

Overall the show was amazing.
I loved it and I love Les Miserables.
I'm probably done with the show for a while though.
Three and a half hours of Les Mis is enough for now.

SO AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment