Friday, April 15, 2011

Tangled Words of Wisdom

Due to the epicness of the movie Tangled,
I've decided to put all my quotes up.
Yay for epic movies!! :)

So here you go:

Flynn:
I could get used to this.
Yeah, I’m used to it.
Guys, I want a castle.



Mother Gothel:
I see a strong, young, confident woman.
Oh look, you’re there too.



Flynn:
This is very, very bad.
They just can’t get my nose right!



Rapunzel:
I’ve got a person in my closet!



Mother Gothel: I bet my surprise is bigger.
Rapunzel: I seriously Doubt it.


Flynn:
I know not who you are,
nor how I came to find you,
but may I just say...Hi.
How you doin'? The name's Flynn Rider.



Flynn:
The kingdom and I aren’t exactly ‘simpatico’ at the moment.



Rapunzel: Something brought you here, Flynn Rider.”
“Fate, destiny—”

Flynn: “A horse?


Flynn:
Here comes the smolder.



Flynn:
You broke my smolder!



Flynn:
I can’t help but see you seem…a little at war with yourself.”

Here's a video. :)

Flynn:
Stay back, it can probably smell fear.


Flynn:
Because to me, that's part man-smell,
and the other part is really bad man-smell.
I don't know why,
but overall it just smells like the color brown.
Your thoughts?


"I had a dream…once."


And here's a video. :)

"Vladimir collects ceramic unicorns."


"Go, live your dream."
Flynn: "I will."
"Your dream stinks, I was talking to her."

And a video. :)

“Somebody get me a glass, because I just found a tall drink of water.”


Flynn:
You should know that this is one of the
strangest things I’ve ever done.



Flynn:
Eugene. My real name is Eugene Fitzherbert.



Rapunzel:
I have magic hair that glows when I sing!



Flynn: Why’s he smiling at me?


Flynn:
So, you’re being cryptic as you wrap your
magic hair around my injured hand.



Flynn: No really, thank you.
I feel like this whole time we’ve just been misunderstanding
each other and…no, you’re right, we should just get going.



Flynn:
Did I ever tell you I’ve got a thing for brunettes?


Flynn: After years and years of asking,
I finally said yes.

Rapunzel: Eugene.
Flynn: Okay, I asked her.



And a moment for the silent characters:

Pascale. :)




Maximus




And a tribute to the hair:



Yay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment