Sunday, July 17, 2011

We're here!

We finally  arrived in Vegas!
We started off this afternoon after church.
We drove for quite a while in the car.
I was pretty dang excited.
Look at how exciting this is!
We started off with about 151,472 miles on the gauge.
Which...would have been more helpful if we knew where we ended. :P
Kyle hung in a hat.
Our other stuffed animals had a council.
Yeah, we're a little crazy. ;)
Katelyn was so excited! :D
That's how big my mosquito bite was. :C
The horizon looked kind of cool.
And I drove!!
Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle!
The sunset was pretty sweet.
And then it became dark.
Katelyn was sleepy.
I was still excited and hopeful.
Cheesy smile to photograph Katelyn!
Look at that Las Vegas light-line.
Oh, yeah. I'm awesome, in Vegas.
Bright lights baby.
yes...
Silly child.
I'm a little obsessed with picture taking...
When we first arrived!
Look at that blue, it's epic sauce.
Oh look, my aunt! :)
The fat, pregnant Daisy dog!
Shaidyn and Lexie were up to greet us.
Daisy, you're so lazy. And your belly is silly. :P
Oh how I've missed them.
Mom was excited to arrive.
Look at that fat dog.
Too bad Tyson wasn't there...
And Minnie was asleep...
So Daisy got lots of attention.
No Daisy, you're not supposed to be on the couch! Silly dog. :P
Shaidyn's gecko (is that what it is?)
It was pretty sweet.
Lexie has a plethora of My Little Ponies.
Holy crud, look at those.
And she made me play with them (she's only 5 1/2, but look how big she is!)
Kenzie was up too. Haven't seen her in a while.
Wow...distorted fat dog picture.
She sleeps funny. Tee hee. :D
Goodnight y'all! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment