Tuesday, May 8, 2012

"If only we were all wiener dogs, all our problems would be solved"

Today was prom...which I didn't go to, obviously. Instead I went to see The Avengers with my family. That has to be one of the best movies ever created. It was amazing and now I can't wait to see it again!! It was funny, action-packed, and full of big names. You gotta love Tony Stark though. After the movie, I played a little Scrabble with my brother and sister-in-law. I found the word Satan. I was pretty proud of that. :) My friend Beth came over a little before eight. She's so awesome and it was FANTASTIC to see her. We ate ice cream and mint Oreos and watched The Brave Little Toaster. I swear, that movie has to be one of the most ridiculous and odd I have ever seen. But it's still hilarious to watch. One of my favorite quotes (and most of the best) is by the radio. John Lovitz is a comedy genius.
He says, "We're like Also, we came up with some lessons that can be learned from the movie.

And the moral of the story is...

  • They all want the worm, but only the hawk can have the fish.
  • You'll always be unhappy in love...especially if you're a flower...and you love a toaster.
  • You should take everything you've ever owned with you to college, because appliances have feelings too.
  • At night your toaster has nightmares about evil firefighter clowns.
The end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment