Friday, May 18, 2012

Tuesday

Tuesday was National Weirdness Day.
I kind of felt as if I had run out of all weird things.
So...I wore the thing that was weirdest for me.
A dress.
 And then I rocked my sunglasses in the car. ;)
 During History we went to the cemetery. 
We were looking for war veterans, but we found some other cool stuff too.
This one reminded me of Jon LeBaron:
 I was just waiting for a Harry, or Ginny, or Lily, or James. :)
 BJORK! 
 I created a heart on my calculator
(Actually, I just found the equation online, it's pretty complicated)
 And in English...I didn't have English.
My teacher didn't show up, and we had no sub.
So...some of us went to the office to ask about it.
And the lady gave us Snickers.
And then we went and read outside. :D
This is what it said inside:
Tuesday was a good day.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment