Saturday, November 2, 2013

I'm Doomed

Here is one picture to rule your life by:
I have two math tests on Monday, planning to do for my film class, other homework, a paper to write. Basically, I hate all those facts, so I'm choosing to ignore them. Bad plan. All I really want to do is stare at that bunny. 
Okay, seriously though, here's what happened this week.
Food first, as always.
 Allie made biscuits, delicious biscuits
 I made nauvoo potatoes again, mmmm...saucy
I had scrum-diddly-umptuous pitas
Pancakes...again
I heated up some soup my parents brought me a few weeks back.
It turned into a lump in the middle of the broth. Quite beautiful, really
 We had a lot of candy left over from Halloween. Jessica made a Milk Dud tower...mmmmm...[drools]
Alli opened a package of skittles and it looked like this
Also, I drank water from a green pepper cup. And it didn't taste bad! :)
Also, we ate delicious Pizza Hut & Papa Murphy's pizza at different points during the week. Mmm...crust.
As always, Snap chat has been an integral part of my life. Here are some examples:
 Look, it's Erika!
 What a surprise
 She, Alli, Amanda and Tori did the haunted forest. They apparently get their kicks from scaring the living crap out of people (whatever that means)
 She's kind of insane...just a little
Yippee
She's got issues. But that was perfect, yay Erika!
 Look, it's me
Contemplation
Here's a picture drawn by my good buddy Rachel
Here are her little siblings, aren't they adorable?
And while I'm on Halloween costumes, here are a few more:
 I had a cape
 My brother, sister-in-law and nephew were Pokemon characters-Ash, Misty & Pikachu!
And my little sister was Ash, aren't we all so dorky?
A few other events:
 I dominated at Matching with Friends
 Francesco here took residence on my knee for three or four days
 I helped my little sister with math homework via Skype
Jess fell asleep...in the middle of the floor (and flopped over the side of the couch, and at the very edge of her bed, and...a few other places)
(Bekah)
 It was quite...lovely
 Indeed. Now it feels funny, I must rectify the situation...later
Two last pictures from Pinterest and some Calculus witticisms and then I'll be gone:
 Freaky
 Double so.
You are now scarred for life, enjoy.
Oh, and watch this video from my childhood:

  • "You endure in space, but if you didn't endure in time...*poof*"
  • "You could draw something that looks like a tarantula and I wouldn't care."
  • "I'm behind the board, walking through the board. I'm magic."
  • "I'm being an idiot, but at least I'm having fun with it."
  • "Everyone knows that green is the shadow of black..."
  • "It's the base of a tetrahedron, but it's upside down, so is it really a base?"
  • "It's just polar coordinates, and z is the same, except it's different."
  • "This is really just polar coordinates on steroids."
  • "Thanks, this is, like all the clothes I wear, not mine."
  • "A mechanical pencil, look Ashley, you click and it's sharp."
  • "Come tomorrow, work with these on Jason."
  • "I am proud of my math-son."
  • "Class is going to be a multimedia extravaganza in three colors."
  • "Are you an orange-white colorblind?"
    "The beauty of math will get you. It saved me form a life of happiness and prosperity as a physician."
  • "We base all our figures on ice cream in here."

No comments:

Post a Comment