Monday, June 13, 2011

I Went To Barnes and Noble Today

It was pretty great.

I found many books that I want to read.
Mostly these:


Abandoned

Aces up

After the Kiss

Amy & Roger's Epic Detour

Angel Burn

Are You Going to Kiss Me Now?

Aurelia

Babe in Boyland

Born At Midnight

City of Fallen Angels

Cloaked

Clockwork Angel

Crush Control

Death Cloud

Die For Me

Fairy Bad Day

Fake Boyfriend

Geek High

Halo

Haven

He's So Not Worth It

In Your Room

Kiss of Death

Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys

Mercy

Monster High

My Soul to Take

My Unfair Godmother

Notes from the Blender

Pants on Fire

Playing with the Boys

Possession

She's So Dead to Us

So Much Closer

Starcrossed

Steel

Swoon

10 Things We Did

The Cupcake Queen

The False Princess

The Forgotten Locket

The Girl in the Steel Corset

The Goddess Test

The Golden Spiral

The Iron Witch

The Last Little Blue Envelope

Timeless

To Catch a Prince

Two-Way Street

Watch Me

Where I Belong

A Touch Mortal

I read an entire book.
I found some sweet DVD/CD's.

The most amazing musical.
Ever.
 The second most amazing musical.
(Just barely behind, because it doesn't have Neil Patrick Harris)
 The Les Mis 25th Anniversary Concert. :)
 And a Panic at the Disco CD.

If only I had money that I could buy them with...
Oh well...maybe I'll be able to read them elsewhere.
(Or make some money to buy them with.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment