Saturday, June 18, 2011

Youth Conference

It was fun.
For the most part.
Except for the excruciating pain in my feet.
And the lack of sleep.



I had lots of sugar...Om nom nom (candy fruit salad).



This was my roommate.



And this was our sign we made and put outside our door.



And this just made me happy. :)

And then we walked to dinner...

Which was quite a journey.
But we had fun. :)


And then we arrived! :)


And there were some interesting things happening...

Like a failed game


Or Andre...carrying this kid (I think his name is Zach)


And we went down to the Institute Building...

I spent a lot of time in those chairs.

And many other things happened that night.
There was a dance.
My feet hurt, but I had fun.
I avoided the awkward slow dance.
I chilled a lot with Kirsten, who's awesome. :)

And we went back to our rooms at 10:30.
I didn't really go to bed...
I had a midnight snack at 12:30.
My Mom went out for pizza.

(From that place)
Om nom nom.

The next morning...
We went to Ensign Peak.

Here it is

I only hiked like half of it though...

And this was Mr. Freckle at Youth Conference.

He was somewhat happier than I at that point.

After that, my mother and I went rogue
And after my Mom bought me food at a grocery store...
We returned to the group at Temple Square.
And I saw this...


And several hours later...we were finally leaving.

I took a creeper arial view.


Sitting on top of the car. :)

And that was it.
All of youth conference.
Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment