Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Tony's

Yeah, I watched them.
They were on on Sunday.
I taped them. :D
It was great.

Some highlights:

First of all, the host, Neil Patrick Harris:

This dude's a stud.
My favorite actor. :)

Opening Number. Neil Patrick Harris, singing.
Legend-wait for it, wait for it-dary.
All I can say.

Hugh Jackman + Neil Patrick Harris = Epic Musical Duet.
Huzzah!

And who knows, maybe Daniel Radcliffe really does belong on Broadway.
His performance of How to Succeed in Business wasn't horrible.
I found it...fun. ;) Somewhat amusing.

Add on a performance from The Book of Mormon
(that actually wasn't very far off), and you've got a heck of a show.

And to top it all off, Neil, rapping.
Haha, he pulls it off well.
His actorship is amazing.
Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment