Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Life

I took the ACT yesterday, for the second and last time.
I don't think I did as well this time.
The science section was pretty crazy, and the reading was a little hard to focus on. On the math section one of the questions didn't really make sense at all!
I think I did okay on the English though.

After that I went with Merkley and Josh to get lunch.
We got Subway. Yum.
And cones from Maceys.
Huzzah.

We finally had golf practice at the course.
It was sooo windy, we had to cut it short.
I had a couple of pretty good shots. :D

It was a pretty good day, rounded off with some Wizards of Waverly Place.

Tonight I'm ging to Mr. Viking. I'm pretty excited.
Ammon Packer (my radio dad), Nate Church, Nate Schols, and Josh Brown!
Hecks yeah I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment