Sunday, August 21, 2011

I really do have rotten luck...

I've been thinking about sickness,
Seeing as I'm SICK RIGHT NOW.
That's right THE WEEKEND BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS!

So yeah, I've been thinking about the last time I was sick.
Because it was the week of AP testing.
Yeah, I was sick when I took my AP test. D:
(But I still passed.)

And the time before that...
The end of Christmas break last year.
And before that:
The beginning of that Christmas break.
(Yeah, I was sick on either end of Christmas)

The time I remember before that was on my birthday
(At the end of 8th grade).
That was a huge bummer.
I had to postpone my birthday party.
And I was on the couch all weak all day.
That was lame. :C

And the time I remember before that was in 6th grade.
(I'm sure there were times between, but that was the worst.)
Because my parents were in Europe.
And I had to stay home alone.
And all I ate was golfish and twinpops.
And I was hallucinating.
I thought my hands were boxes or something.
It was messed up.

So, that's my experience with sickness.
It's been kind of awful.
I hate my luck.
But hopefully I'll be okay for Tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment