Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Unfair Godmother

This book is one of my favorites.
Actually, I just read it.
But it's pretty dang epic.

And there are some way funny quotes, such as:

Page 267
"He likes you," I said in surprise. I had taken his friendliness toward me as proof that he recognized me, but perhaps he was just a happy baby.
Hudson shrugged and took Junior from me. "That's because I fed him. Babies are like stray cats that way.
"Babies are not like stray cats," I said.

Page 277
"And," Hudson went on, "this is our son, Stetson."
I didn't move toward the inn. "We should at least choose a name that works in the time period. Edward, or maybe Jacob..."
Hudson shook his head. "Women." To the baby, he said, "Don't worry, I won't let her name you after a vampire."

Yeah, Hudson's a stud.
Janette Rallison is the best.
Maybe you should read this book sometime... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment