Saturday, July 7, 2012

Quote of the Day

I've beent thinking about quotes recently.
I really like them. Mostly the funny ones.
I have a lot of them, so now I will share them.
Hopefully one a day, unless I get busy.
We'll see how this goes...
Here's one to start off with:
The Bermudez Triangle is...

Nina Bermudez, who TiVos every episode of Trading Spaces, because watching people rip down bad decorations soothes her.

Avery Dekker, who worships Jack Black but has learned to play Billy Joel's "Piano Man" by heart just so she can hate it in detail.

Melanie Forrest (a.k.a. Mel), who inspires guys to develop instantaneous, epic crushes--the kind that cause them to want to iron their clothes and listen to the lyrics of slow songs.

(This comes from a book called The Bermudez Triangle. Not a book that interests me into reading it, but one that had a really awesome description that almost made me want to read it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment