Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Show 9

Here's the playlist for this week's show:
  • Thnks fr th Mmrs, by: Fall Out Boy
  • Edit, by: Regina Spektor
  • Taxi Cab, by: Vampire Weekend
  • Title and Registration, by: Death Cab for Cutie
  • Mixed Tape, by: Jack's Mannequin
  • California Girls, by: The Beach Boys
  • Penny Lane, by: The Beatles
  • Friend is a Four Letter Word, by: Cake
  • Viva la Vida, by: Coldplay
  • I Won't Say I'm in Love, from: Hercules
  • Desperado, by: The Eagles
  • You and I, by: Washed Out (Request)
  • Layla, by: Eric Clapton
  • You're My Best Friend, by: Queen
  • My Name is Jonas, by: Weezer
  • Empathy, by: Crystal Castles
  • Pictures of You, by: The Last Goodnight
  • The Greatest Man that Ever Lived, by: Weezer (Even though it wasn't played during my show, it was requested

No comments:

Post a Comment