Friday, November 18, 2011

Status Shuffle

Haha, these were good. :)

  • If 2 red balloons make a yellow brick and that brick leaves home before it matures how many pancakes does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a pickle?
  • Teacher: I'm sorry. Is my teaching interrupting your conversation? Student: Why, yes. Yes it is. Thanks for asking :)
  • If you have split personalities and one of them decides to kill the other is that suicide or murder?
  • Yes I'm loud, yes I'm crazy, and you hate me because I can do it all in public and people still love me!!!
  • Anyone who says "nothing is impossible" has obviously never tried to staple jello to a tree.
  • Today I was eating at Subway when a woman asked an employee how long the six-inch was.
So...yeah. Those were fun. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment