Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Heather's House

I was at Heather Armstrong's house yesterday.
I was there for about 4 1/2 hours.
It was good fun. :D
Merkley and I created:
Christmas on a plate!
 Josh ate whipped cream.
Lots of whipped cream.
 Aaron made a bassoon out of baked meringue.
It was wonderful. :)
Aaron put on a Kohl's bag.
And modled it for us.
Love that kid.

We also had a White Elephant gift exchange.
Jon got this cool hat...that was kind of small.
And Aaron roasted a marshmallow.
Over the oven.
On a straw. Haha. :)
Josh got a Justin Bieber ornament, and peeled off all the plastic.
And after that, Jared Larsen showed up.
I love that kid. :)
He had a pretty red box, for the gift exchange.
But it was too late.
So he let me have it.
Inside was...
Epic Gum.
It was amazing. :D
Coolest. Gift. Ever!
And then Aaron was a vaccuum.
Yay. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome sauce! I love it when Aaron says, "Uh oh, tile! I don't have a tile setting."
    Mama Armstrong

    ReplyDelete