Wednesday, August 15, 2012

18

My wonderful, dear friend Heather Armstrong turns 18 on Sunday.
Her party was this evening, and let me say: it was awesome.
We played games, ate cake, and she opened presents.
One of her presents was a pack of awkward promotional pens.
They were pretty great.
Also, I gave her a bag of Walmart: colored bubbles, candy, and an epic one of these:

And we played What If, which is always loads of fun.
Here are a couple of the best "what ifs"

What if Nathan and Jordan both found true love?
Then we'd all be doomed.

What if Austin were somehow more awesome?
It can't be, Jon's not dead.

What if Jon were president of the world?
That would be inappropriate, no one wants to see that.

What if Jordan were more like Jon?
Mmm...then I would want a bite because that's tasty.

What if you all survive high school just to find you have to do it again?
Well then, I'd have to shoot myself. I can't be exposed to that much concentrated evil.

And here are some of the quotes:
"I don't have 'am' on my phone. That kind of sounded bad..." -Jon
"I feel like I need to exorcise my phone like every three months." -Jon
Heather: Jon, you're having a baby!
Jon: Okay, I'm taking that out...
"Nikki violated the monnkey." -Jon
"Let's take all the cake and shove it on his windshield." -Jon
"Jordan! It's Will Smith, I love you!" -Jon
"It's strong cheese, it's not for the weak of tongue." -Heather
"I thought your shirt said fajita on it!" -Jon
Jordan: What's the opposite of it?
Gines: Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment