Saturday, October 22, 2011

"Calm Down Peaches, Come Back to Bed"

Oh dear.
Psych, you get crazier and crazier all the time. :)

"If nobody's freaking out, I'm going to. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Look at my car!" -Gus

"Detective, why are you wearing sunglasses in an autopsy?" -Chief Vick

"I was just going to...lend my presence for the jury." -Lassiter

"Lassie, I need you to look inwards. Take a swim in Lake You." -Shawn

"Imagine you weren't just a bland, gangly, average human. That you could wink at someone, and light up their world! That you could make a child think that you have given them an ice cream cone, without giving them the cone! And then watch them skip off into a beautiful meadow licking nothing but air. Imagine that!" -Shawn

"I don't care if we did kill this guy! I'm just glad to be a part of it." -Woody, the Coroner

Woody: There's only one thing we can do at this point. We all have to pee into a cup.
Lassiter: That is an excellent idea, I couldn't agree more. There's obviously only one reason why none of us can remember what happened last night. We were drugged.
Woody: That is also a possibility.

"Firstly, I didn't know Peyote stayed in your system that many years..." -Woody

"I know where we went last night after the bar and, Woody, you don't have a cocaine problem." -Shawn

"And then the angry one stole my doughnut hat." -Doughnut Worker

"You owe me $31 because you licked the sugar off all the powdered doughnuts. Like a sicko." -Worker

"Shawn. I'm not wearing any pants." -Henry Spencer

"You owe me $480. That is not a floatation device." -Hotel Guy

That was good stuff. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment