Monday, October 31, 2011

There Are Many Things In My Life...

On Friday I had a puppy-parrot
 It was epic. :)
 Franklin carved an emo pumpkin, free-hand.
 On Saturday I went to the (golf) driving range.
I just might...join the girls' team. :)
 Blurry picture, but this for reals made me LOL. :P
The sign said "Go Ceilings!"
Because Kaleb was a ceiling fan. :D
And  this kid Max was a facebook page. That was pretty dang cool. :)
^ And this is what we (me and Merkley) do during a BC Calculus review. ^
Math Words of Wisdom:
  1. When he is at a BC Calculus review, Merkley feels warm and fuzzy inside.
  2. "Burn the 2!" (Merkley)
  3. Merkley is a nerd.
  4. "And some of you have something different from this that's completely wrong." (Mr. Palmer)
  5. But it ought to be switched. (Merkley)
  6. It takes Cassie six pencils to do her Calculus.
  7. Marissa's true love is a calculator. (Brennan Approves)
Yeah...we're nerds. It's fun. Deal with it. ;)

 This is funny:

Oh, and 'Amen' to this. :)
Seriously...click it.

And this is cool. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment