Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Radio Show 6

Wahoo! Here I am, doing my show, right before fall break.
Yipee. :P
Here's my playlist:
  • The Cave, by: Mumford & Sons
  • La La Lie, by: Jack's Mannequin
  • My Girls, by: Animal Collective (Request)
  • Secret Crowds, by: Angels & Airwaves (Request)
  • I Will Follow You Into the Dark, by: Death Cab for Cutie (Request)
  • Holiday, by: Vampire Weekend
  • Sleeping Lessons, by: The Shins (Request)
  • Heaven Forbid, by: The Fray
  • No Sunlight, by: Death Cab for Cutie
  • Imagine, by: John Lennon
  • The Middle, by: Jimmy Eat World
  • Paradise City, by: Guns N Roses
  • Money Talks, by: AC/DC
  • Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year, by: Fall Out Boy
  • Intermission, by: Panic! At the Disco
  • Mr. Brightside, by: The Killers
  • The Seven Deadly Sins, by: Flogging Molly
  • Farewell and Goodnight, by: Smashing Pumpkins
The End. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment