Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Radio Show #4

I didn't forget! Yay. :)
I'm actually there right now, so that's fun.

My Playlist for today:

  • Bixby Canyon Bridge, by: Death Cab for Cutie
  • Sleeping in, by: Postal Service
  • Feels Like Rain, by: Motion City Soundtrack
  • Going the Distance, by: Cake
  • Lost! by: Coldplay
  • Believe Me Natalie, by: The Killers
  • Where is My Mind? by: The Pixies
  • Fidelity, by: Regina Spektor
  • Mrs. Robinson, by: Simon & Garfunkel
  • Which to Bury, Us or the Hatchet? by: Relient K (Request)
  • Giving Up the Gun, by: Vampire Weekend
  • Into the Airwaves, by: Jack's Mannequin (Request)
  • Perfect Situation, by: Weezer
  • Pizza Day, by: The Aqua Bats
  • The Woodlands National Anthem, by: Arcade Fire
  • Goodbye Tonight, by: Lost Prophets
Seriously...I swear listeners always choose the worst time to call in and request a song.
Either that, or I just fail. :P
It's always right as a song is ending that I either need to play the next song...
Or, more frequently, when I should really be talking, and telling them what the songs have been.
Gah! 
But at least the songs they want are in our iTunes. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment