Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Day of Love :)

I had a pretty good one. :)

I got a Valegram in seminary.
One of the guys put his head on my shoulder. It was quite silly. :P
My seminary teacher was sung to as well.
Then we went and sang the Barney song to Brother Vest.
That was interesting...

I didn't have to do ANYTHING in band.
That was fantastic.

I relaxed in math.

At lunch, BETH and JARED were there, buying tickets for My Fair Lady.
It was soooo awesome to see them!
Love those kids. :)
Also, my mom gave me this in my lunch:
And I made Merkley and Josh a diploma and a heart
(Because Merkley is the scarecrow and Josh is the Tin Man)



After school, I came home to:

 A cat on my new clean bed
 A clean floor
 A made up bed
And an awesome candy poster! :D

I love Valentines day.
Also, I like this:

Silly cat :)


No comments:

Post a Comment