Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Some People Are Jerks (Show 20)

I had a fairly okay show.
I'm kind of sick, so I didn't talk too much.
Unfortunately, some people are just mean.
So...someone called into my show to tell me,
"You're voice is really annoying, and monotone."
Gee, thanks a lot jerk. I really needed to hear that.
NOT.
So I hung up.
And when the phone flashed again a few seconds later, I picked it up and hung it right back up.
Only request calls are accepted.

  • So He Won't Break, by: The Black Keys (Request)
  • Little Black Submarines, by: The Black Keys (Request, for Ammon)
  • Ain't No Rest for the Wicked, by: Cage the Elephant
  • Pleading the Fifth, by: Relient K
  • New Born, by: Muse
  • Blood to Bleed, by: Rise Against
  • Title and Registration, by: Death Cab for Cutie
  • Come Sail Away, by: Styx
  • Drive, by: The Cars
  • Only the Good Die Young, by: Billy Joel
  • Life After Death and Taxes, by: Relient K
  • Dance Hall Drug, by: Boys Like Girls
  • D.A.N.C.E. by: Justice (Request)
  • All the Small Things, by: Blink 182

No comments:

Post a Comment