Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Show the 19th

Today I felt like Muse.
Here's the good music:

  • Bruised, by: Jack's Mannequin
  • We Will Rock You, by: Queen (request)
  • Little Black Submarines, by: The Black Keys
  • You Make My Dreams Come True, by: Hall and Oates
  • I Will Follow You Into the Dark, by: Death Cab for Cutie
  • Three Little Birds, by: Bob Marley
  • Smile Like You Mean It, by: The Killers
  • Strawberry Swing, by: Coldplay
  • Love Song, by: Sara Bareilles
  • Horchata, by: Vampire Weekend (request)
  • Time is Running Out, by: Muse
  • I'm Like a Lawyer With the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off, by: Fall Out Boy
  • 15 Step, by: Radiohead (request)
  • Sway Your Head, by: We Shot the Moon
  • Pictures of You, by: The Last Goodnight
  • Running out of Time, by: Hot Hot Heat
  • Soldier's Poem, by: Muse
  • Starlight, by: Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment